Use of www.integralp.com, www.integraledrive.com & www.integralehub.com (the sites)
The Sites are owned and operated by Integral Powertrain Ltd, a company registered in England whose registered office is at Denbigh Road, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1DB, England.
The Sites are provided to you for your use subject to these Terms and Conditions by which you agree to be bound when you use the Sites.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Sites and all other Information Services provided in connection with the Sites.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice, by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Sites. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Sites or any other Information Service. If you continue to use the Sites after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Sites indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of Integral Powertrain Ltd or its associated companies.
The content of the Sites is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display such content on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Sites without written permission from Integral Powertrain Ltd.
Registration & Security
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your account.
When you register to use Sites you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to anyone else. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have reason to believe that there has been or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Sites, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
Limitations and conditions of use
You may not use the Sites for any of the following purposes:
- transmitting material that encourages a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or code of practice;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without our permission; disseminating any unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Sites or interfering with any other person’s use of the Sites;
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Sites by you infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights; and
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Sites by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory body or authority in connection with the use of the Sites by you.
Availability of the site
Although we aim to provide a high standard of service, we cannot guarantee that the Sites will meet your requirements or that the service will be fault free and uninterrupted. If a fault or interruption occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com. We will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Right to suspend or terminate your registration
You can terminate this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the Sites.
We may suspend or terminate your registration immediately if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. The suspension or termination of your registration and your right to use the Sites shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
Clauses 3, 5, 8, 9 and 10 of these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination.
The Sites are provided by us without any warranties or guarantees relating to the accuracy or quality of the material provided. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Sites and your general use of the Internet including other web sites which we may link to though the Sites or other material which is beyond our control. We are not responsible for content on the Internet on any other site outside the Sites.
We try to ensure such material included on the Sites is correct, reputable and of high quality, but we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Sites we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
We will not be liable in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Sites with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of Sites;
- unsuitability, unreliability, inaccuracy or inadequacy of the Sites.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Sites.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided exclusively by the English courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by a court, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- By sending your details to us, you acknowledge that you have read the following and agree that we may use information about you that you have supplied to us either through this website or otherwise for answering your enquiry and for general administrative and operational purposes.
- We will take appropriate measures to keep secure any personal information supplied to us. Although we take these measures to ensure the security of information when it reaches us, you acknowledge that the Internet is an open network and the transmission of information over the Internet is not controlled by us. You acknowledge that information given by you is supplied voluntarily.
- We will use any personal information collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details can be found at The Information Commissioners Office (www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk).
Information we collect:
The information collected on this site includes:
- Your name, email address and any other details you may provide when contacting us.
- Cookies, which are very small text files saved to your computer. Cookies are used to track user navigation around a web site. Cookies are means of identifying your computer to our server, they do not identify individuals, only the computer used.
- Users’ IP address, which is logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users’ interest in this web site (e.g. number of visits, duration of visit, pages visited)
We will only use information collected for the purpose of contacting you. We may also use the information provided to contact you regarding other of its products and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
We will not disclose any personal information to third parties, or use personal information in any other way without your prior consent.
You have the right to access your personal information held by us and where necessary, to have it amended. You can also request not to receive marketing information from us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.