Integral Powertrain Ltd’s e-Drive division (Integral e-Drive) will exhibit at The Battery Show, this September, taking place in Novi, Michigan, USA 10-12 September.
The Battery Show is North America’s largest and most comprehensive advanced battery manufacturing trade show. Combined with the Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo, more than 650 suppliers come together to showcase their raw materials, components, cell makers, testing, and recycling products and services.
Key features of The Battery Show include:
- Meet the leading suppliers in advanced battery and electric motor technology
- Eight tracks of education covering topics crucial to every stage of the advanced battery supply chain. Learn about the latest in battery design, advanced materials, manufacturing, and stationary power from industry leaders.
- Explore what’s new in battery and H/EV design and innovation at the Open Tech Forum
- Cutting edge product showcase
- A Business Exchange where visitors have the opportunity to book meetings and network with UK and International Visitors
Visit Integral e-Drive at The Battery Show on stand 2545 where they will be joining a multi-UK government agency sponsored presence, the ‘GREAT’ Britain pavilion, organised by the Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC). The combined stand will form a spectacular showcase of UK innovation in hybrid and electric vehicle technologies and will deliver a unique glimpse of capability and next generation development.
The Integral Powertrain stand will display technologies for high performance automotive programs with direct family lineage to the record breaking Integral e-Drive system used by the I.D. R vehicle at the Pikes Peak hill climb event in Colorado last year to take the record for the fastest ever run by any vehicle in the event’s history. We believe these are the highest power to weight and most compact and efficient e-drives ever deployed in a motorsport traction application. Also on show will be examples of product being used by Aston Martin Lagonda on their soon to be produced all-electric Rapide E and the amazing Valkyrie.
Visitors and Delegates are invited to meet with the e-Drive team to learn more about our cutting edge product and how their next EV project can be “PoweredBy” our proven core technology. If you have any questions or would like to book a meeting with us during the event, please do not hesitate to contact us. To attend the show please: Register for free here
Make sure you don’t miss an update
Winner of the 2018 Dewar Trophy. #engineeringthefuture #revolutioninmotion