Integral Powertrain Ltd’s e-Drive division will exhibit at the Low Carbon Vehicle Event 2019 (LCV2019) again this September, taking place at the Millbrook Proving Ground on 4&5 September.
LCV2018 set a new record with over 4,300 visitors and over 250 exhibitors. 2019 is set to exceed this. 2019 will also see LCV2019 co-located with the Connected Automated Mobility event following 2018’s successful CAV technology showcase.
LCV is run by Cenex, the UK’s first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies with assistance from Supporting Partners including the Technology Strategy Board, the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders and UK Trade & Investment.
Key features of LCV include:
- A low and ultra-low carbon vehicle and technology exhibition showcasing the innovative R&D from the UK’s leading automotive technology companies and universities
- A low carbon vehicle ride & drive where visitors can experience driving or being driven in the latest research & development and commercially available vehicles
- An extensive Conference and Technical Seminar Programme run in parallel over the two days of the event covering themes in the development of technology, markets and policy influencing low and ultra-low carbon vehicle Research, Development, Demonstration and Deployment
- A Business Exchange where visitors have the opportunity to book meetings and interact with UK and International Visitors
LCV Event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology innovation, development and exploitation.
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
Technology on show
The Integral Powertrain stand (C3-503) will display technologies for high performance automotive programs with direct family lineage to the record breaking Integral e-Drive system used by the I.D. R vehicle at the Pikes Peak hill climb event in Colorado last year to take the record for the fastest ever run by any vehicle in the event’s history. We believe these are the highest power to weight and most compact and efficient e-drives ever deployed in a motorsport traction application.
Integral e-Drive, will be joined by its sister company Integral Powertrain Technology Ltd who will displaying its latest 48V mild hybrid and xHEV technologies including the all new 278x P2 e-Module. This ultra-compact machine is a 48V electric motor generator with integrated inverter designed to be installed between the engine and transmission, in an axial package of under 80mm. With 30kW / 200Nm performance and 750Nm wet-clutch, the system delivers a full e-drive mode without the engine operating.
We look forward to discussing more about our cutting edge product with our existing clients and talking to new ones about how we can apply our Core Technology Bespoke models to help them achieve amazing products. If you have any questions or would like to book a meeting with us during the event, please do not hesitate to contact us. To attend the show please: Register for free here
Learn more about Cenex LCV and CAV at: https://www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/about
Make sure you don’t miss an update
Winner of the 2018 Dewar Trophy. #engineeringthefuture #revolutioninmotion