The SPM 242 Electric Motor Platform is a 6 pole-pair family with a very wide range of customisation opportunities this family has covered a multitude of applications from cost optimised road car traction with high CPSR through to the current Pike’s Peak record holder. As with all our platforms, stack length and windings are optimised to suit system voltage requirements whilst laminations, magnets and cooling technologies can be chosen to optimise the price and performance to project requirements.
The following features are currently available:
- End cooling or end + radial cooling
- Patented rotor cooling technology
- IP AC loss mitigation technology package
- 3 phase or 2×3 phase
- Integrated or stand-alone SiC inverter suitable for up to 950 Vdc
|Nominal Case Dia.||~255mm|
* Values and dimensions stated are typical as products manufactured are optimised to precisely match client specifications and may vary from those quoted.
Not what you’re looking for? For a more detailed product specification, precisely matched to your requirements, please complete and return the Customer Motor Specification Sheet.