Low Voltage Inverter suitable for hybrid and electric vehicles in automotive, motorsport, marine and motorcycle applications. This range of Motor Control Units are a combination of technologies which have been developed as part of the SuperGen family of products and validated through R&D so that they can be applied with high confidence to new projects.
- Integrated power electronics based on copper insulated metal substrate with symmetrical phase design.
- >800Arms/Phase inverter based on automotive/industrial qualified ultra-low RDSon MOSFETs capable of 300A rating per unit
- Direct liquid cooling with low thermal impedance and optimized fluid path design
- Integrated NXP / Freescale microcontroller
- Optional Integrated solid-state MOSFET based boardnet/battery isolation gateway module (‘BIM’ = electronic contactor/relay) with integrated analogue voltage sensing watchdog to support ASIL-C functional safety
To learn more or have an enquiry contact our engineering team today.
|For exact specifications please enquire||On Application|
* Values and dimensions stated are typical as products manufactured are optimised to precisely match client specifications and may vary from those quoted.
Not what you’re looking for? For a more detailed product specification, precisely matched to your requirements, please contact our engineering team with your exact requirements.